8.04.2008

This Week

This week should hopefully be a very exciting week for the house. Grant told me so :) The flooring guys are back today, Grant thinks they might finish (all the hard surfaces...carpet is nearly the last thing of the project), Grant and crew are there to start trim I think (it's all in the garage waiting...) and hanging doors, cabinets are all in the garage waiting to be hung, in-floor heat is being installed this morning in the master bath so the tile guy can come tomorrow to start his work, etc. Lots of activity :) SO excited!

We tentatively have a closing date of August 28th I believe...can't wait! Bryan and crew go every year on a golfing trip to Breezy Point Labor Day weekend...he and Trav (since he'd have to help anyways being the good friend he is) both said they'd buy me something really nice if they came home from Breezy and I was moved in...very, very tempting :) I think I know some men that might help me out moving the big stuff...we'll see.

So, sorry, boring house pictures are probably a for sure this week on the blog! I'll try to sneak some in of little man, Connor.

No comments: