5.20.2009

Anne's Last Night Out

For however many pictures I took at Anne's bachelorette party...it was faily easy to sort thru the 'blog-worthy' (aka...blog appropriate) photos. I'll post a few from the night out on the town at another time, these are just from the pre-party in the hotel room. I think I can speak for all of us that it was an amazing night, super good people, super good food...adds up to a super good time :)
Anne's Chair


Ha. I'm sorry Erin. I had to. Anne made me.

The amazing party planners, minus Rach who was in charge of getting the bachelorette to the party.

Bibs, Steph and Anne

So serious.

Bibs might have dropped a bbq meatball onto the only white part on her dress.
It was comical, sorry Bibs.
Erin showing off her hand modeling skills.

Rach doing what she does best.
Something was funny.
Someone, I won't name names (actually, I don't really remember,it was broken twice by two different people), broke the beautiful sucker bouquet Bibs made.

The whole team!
Top row: Jess, Allison, Christi
Middle: Steph, Molly, Bibs, me, Steph
Front: Anne, Rach, Erin, Darcy
Allison and Erin

Bibs and Steph

Erin and I

Anne and I again
We all love you, Anne! Can't wait for the big day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Too many good memories from that night! Thanks to all you girls for such a fun time...I've got amazing friends. Can't wait to all be reunited in 10 days :)