5.25.2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, our beautiful three day weekend is coming to an end. Saturday morning I painted the dining room (had some settling cracks that were repaired so had to re-paint those areas), spent most of the afternoon at my parents putting the boats in, rest of the dock, etc. The lake is officially ready!

Yesterday I painted the office (settling crack again) and got most of my scrapbooking supplies put away. It was nice to get it all organized again. Then Sunday afternoon we went to our friend's house for a party, had a great time and got 2nd in the bean bag tourney. Lost to my brother. Dangit.

Today I painted a little in Connor's room (still not done), worked on the office some more, went to Sam's Club, met my parents for supper at Westwood and now am home about to call it a night.

I have Friday off because of Anne's wedding (so excited!) so just a three day work week this week. Whoo hoo!

Hope you all had fantastic weekends!

No comments: