5.25.2009

final New York

Another reason for Bryan to come with me to New York was the fact that his brother, Jeff, lives in upstate New York. We haven't seen Jeff since our wedding so it was great to see him! They went to the Twins game on Sunday...Twins lost of course, but they still had fun.


Us in Times Square. We were celebrating our anniversary this night. (technically it was Tuesday after we got home, but close enough) Went to Frankie & Johnnie's Steakhouse, so I think it's officially a tradition that we go to a great steakhouse every year for our anniversary....right? Ruth's Chris last year, Frankie & Johnnie's this year. Or maybe just a restuarant with two first names.

The three of us at the Pig & Whistle Irish bar. It was pretty amusing, I was catching up with Bryan and Jeff after supper with some co-workers, they asked me where I was meeting them, I said "the pig something" and they all cut me off and screamed 'The Pig & Whistle!!!!" Well yes, sure, that sounds right :) Apparently they had been there before.
And there ends our trip to New York. Bryan surprised himself and loved it, said he'll definitely be back. :)

No comments: