5.10.2010

Weekend Recap

We had a great Mother's Day yesterday! Started out by going to church with Bryan's mom and then to a small town diner for lunch, it was yummy :) Came home, Connor napped (and I snuck a 2.5 hour nap in as well...felt amazing!), then we went out to my parents house. We fished, grilled ribs and had a fire. It was a relaxing day, considering the Saturday I had (you don't want to know, trust me), and an overall great weekend! To start the weekend off, I drove up Friday night to Wisconsin to scrapbook with some friends and left early Sunday morning. Was nice to have some girl time but I missed my little man! However, it's SO fun to have somewhat decent phone conversations with him. He was so excited to tell me that he went to the park to see the animals, rode in daddy's backhoe and mowed the lawn that it came out. "MAMA! ANIMALS, BACKHOE, LAWN!" Over and over again :) Too cute. Oh and he has to tell me that he slept in Daddy's Bed on Mama's side. Stinker.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day as well! (oh, and Connor got me a nice little basket of flowers for my desk and is getting really good at saying "I Love You" :))

No comments: