7.17.2011

4th of July Weekend 2011

Finally getting around to posting these pictures, and warning, there are lots :) I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Al was far too nice...letting Connor do circle after circle, going super fast, super slow, super fast again, you get the picture. He of course had a blast, not so sure the rest of us :) Kidding.


On the trailer. Off the trailer. On the trailer. Off the trailer. Constantly.

What. 

 Okay, that was a little funny.

omg hilarious


love this picture
sporting his new hat, he loves it!

my cousins Ellie and Lucy came up on Saturday

I did a lot of this...

Which led to a lot of this...


lots of this went on as well

love this one as well!



spraying a bug with a spray bottle full of listerine, apparently the newest craze in bug repellent

we all had  moments of looking like this..hot, sweaty, dirty, tired



the last morning Al took Connor and I fishing, it was pretty successful!
(and yes, I caught this one, it's not the same fish from the photo right before this one)

heading home

Thank you again, Al and Mary, for yet another wonderful weekend at Beaver 25! We loved every minute of it and look forward to next year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all the photos.

G/G B

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,

You don't know me, but I know you. I went to high school with Heidi Jensen and Christi (Crews) Arcand is my sister-in-law. Love reading your blog as I am a mom of boys too! I am wondering where you got the Little peanut onesie Grayson is wearing?? I would love to get one for my little guy. You can email me at mrsbrantner@yahoo.com

Theresa