7.30.2011

Grayson: Four Months

Well, I'm a little behind. Grayson was four months on the 15th, and I didn't even get him in for his appointment until the 26th. I always forget to book the next one while I'm there, and speaking of, I still haven't booked his six month. Oops. Alright, onto G man.

Official stats:

Height: 25" - went down from the 80th percentile to the 55th
Weight: 17.5 lbs. - went down from the 99th percentile to the 90th
Head: 17 1/4" - went up from the 81st percentile to the 88th

What he's up to:
-Eats well, obviously. However I don't feel like he eats as much for how chubby he is...but, we love it :) Eating about 4-5 oz per bottle, 5-6x a day.
-Tried rice cereal the other night, didn't go so well, but he was also starving I think so that wasn't very nice of me
-Accidentally rolled from tummy to back last night. By that I mean Connor had helped him onto his tummy so you can imagine one little arm stuck way under his chest so one slight movement of his head sent him sailing back to back position. Needless to say I think he was a little startled.
-If he's in a 'zone', whether it's eating or sleeping or resting and there is a loud noise, or you speak to someone across the house, he freaks out, intense screams for a few seconds. Maybe this is normal, but I swear Connor was not like that, it's actually pretty comical, but you feel bad for him at the same time.
-Is still such a content, calm little guy. Can basically hang out on the floor, in the stroller, in his car seat. I think we're enjoying that he still can't move :)
-Sleeping like a champ (you probably heard me knocking on wood VERY hard here). Roughly 8-9 hours a night, down anywhere from 830-930 and up between 5-6. This is beyond amazing for me. There haven't been too many mornings where he wakes up while I'm pumping which is great.
-Speaking of pumping, still going strong. A count and reorganization of our freezer has me at 414 bags. I think I'm producing more than I did for Connor as when I quit after 7.5 months with him, I think I had 440 or something.
-Six month clothes are getting a little tight for the most part. I have a bin of Connor's clothes ready to unpack in Grayson's room, but I am not sure it contains 9 month stuff...since I've already found the 12 month stuff. Weird, maybe Connor skipped over this size.
-Overall doing great :) Doctor visit went well, on track for everything and we just love hanging out with this little man.

No comments: