10.03.2011

jackpot (at the library)

Connor and I made our first visit to the North Mankato library tonight and I would call it a success! I rarely look at the inserts in our monthly water bill (or I think that's where the sheet came from) but last week I caught 'preschool story time' every Monday night in October. Feeling guilty that I have yet to bring Connor to the library I thought it was a good time to start. He didn't really want to go, I think he was tired from school, but I told him if he didn't like it, we could come home. He sat very well for story time and then after we were finding a few books here and there that he seemed interested in but then we hit the jackpot for construction books. He thought it was the coolest thing ever (so fun!). He couldn't wait to get home and show dad all of his construction books and can't wait to read them before bed tonight. (if you're judging me in that it took me three and a half years to go to the library with my child, just knock it off ;))

so happy about his new books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been awhile-but, that place is fun-cannot wait to see them all!G/G B