4.11.2012

happy easter | 2012

We had a very nice Easter weekend around here and enjoyed our time spent with our immediate families! We went to Nate and Cheryl's for lunch and most of the afternoon and then went back to my house where my parents and Krystal the girls joined us for supper (Joe was sick). Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend as well!

Cheryl organized a little treasure hunt, and Connor loves a good treasure hunt :)




 



then they dyed eggs which I enjoyed as well.
you've got to love that special crayon :)


 Shocker. I attempted chevron.

pardon the mess that is his face. consumption of candy was at an all time high.

 he loved mixing the colors, and by that I mean essentially combining ALL colors into one

 
happy belated Easter!

(no pictures from the evening at our house unfortunately, but lots of fun had by the kiddos!)

No comments: