12.21.2012

mom's birthday

We celebrated Mom's birthday on her birthday (August 16th) out at the lake. Words can't explain how much love my family and I have for her! We love you, Grandma!

singing happy birthday and helping her blow out her candles
(or rather being restrained from grabbing a cupcake too soon)

again, this is so my child. Okay, I don't get that messy when I eat, but my favorite is the frosting :)

We got mom four large canvases of the kids, she LOVED them. We got them from Walgreens, and we were VERY impressed with the quality! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just ordered a canvas from Walgreens for my Grandma for christmas. We also were pretty impressed with the quality for a one hour canvas. I'm willing to try another just for the savings for their bedrooms where I wouldn't notice a huge color change.