5.13.2012

happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, my girlfriends and every other mother out there! I cannot imagine life without my two boys, I am so blessed to be their mom :)

We started our day out at church, followed by a brunch with Bryan's side of the family and my mom, and then Bryan took Connor golfing. What did Grayson and I do? Took a four.hour.nap. I kid you not. I couldn't believe it. Woke up, saw the clock read 4:15 and yes, a tiny amount of guilt shot through me, but I quickly got over it. I deserved that, right? (the nap, not the guilt) :)

The boys came home from golfing, we played outside, had supper, played some more, got caught up on laundry and dishes and now I'll work on some editing. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and an end to a beautiful weekend.

Love you so much, mom!!
(photo from our evening at Chankaska Creek Ranch & Winery, more details to come!)

No comments: