6.01.2009

Anne's Wedding

Forgive the far too many images, it was hard to narrow down, I was on a roll and had the time. I also apologize for the lack of good photos. No good group shots, dress shots, formal shots, even good candid shots. It's busy when you're in the wedding, makes it hard to take photos. Sorry! But, regardless, here they are.

Nearly done with the decorating.


Posing at the event center after decorating.

Anne's nephew Joshua. Isn't that hair awesome? Wait til you see his sister.
Josh is 1 1/2, so he helped me not miss Connor as much :)

Rach snuggling with Caleb

Bella. See? Didn't I tell you? Their hair is truly ADORABLE. You need to meet this little girl. She's SO awesome. I wish I had a video of her 'blowing it up'. (pounds knuckles with you then after 'impact' pulls her hand back, fingers spread wide. Adorable)

This picture is pointless other than the fact that Anne looks like Jennifer Aniston. Doesn't she? Must be the chin or something.

If I hadn't already posted a billion pictures in this post, I'd post the 6 pictures taken before this one where one of them was blinking. Six. No lie. Okay, maybe you had to be there to find it funny.

Hair all done.

I LOVED how Bibs' hair turned out. If I ever need an updo again, will for sure be printing this out.

Pretty girls. Okay, well, pretty hair anyways.
Don't you just hate getting your hair done without makeup? Eek.

Classic.

The beautiful bride putting the finishing touches on before pictures.

Again.

Well, I've actually only hung out with Bibs a few times now, but I think I can say this is also 'classic'

The bride and I, naked in the bar.
Are you kidding? Bryan, zoom out.

Bobbi and Anne. Bobbie is married to Anne's brother Jeff and they have the above mentioned adorable curly haired children.

cute!

bar shot.

Jeff (Anne's brother) and Bobbi

Me and John (anne's younger brother)
Yes, she might have the two most attractive brothers a girl could have.
I'm not ashamed to say it.
Except it's kind of weird to call a pastor (Jeff) attractive.
Limo shot.

Anne and Allison, her maid of honor. They have been bff's since high school.
Allison is also hopefully next to get married.
(Allison, you can tell your Bryan I said that, ha)
Netha, Anne's cousin, and I

Bibs posing for an Aussie hairspray advertisement.
Anne not aware we were taking a photo.
Something was funny to Bibs.
Erin totally looks like she's fake laughing.

Our wheels

Cousins! Netha, John, Jeff and Anne


Siblings.
John, Anne and Jeff.
Jeff tried to be in the center of the photo, claiming he never gets to be in the middle.
Too bad, Jeff. This is just how it goes.
(lots of 'love you sis', 'you look gorgeous sis' was overhead after this photo. Cute!)
My groomsman. He was like a pro. Seriously. Controlled our walking pace, made sure we went nice and slow, supported me during the recessional when I could barely walk in the shoes after standing still in them for 3o minutes...
Well, go figure. No picture of Bryan and I.
But, I do think Anne has one on her camera, so maybe I'll get that from her someday and post it.
Again, it was an amazing day and I was so honored to be a part of it!
Congrats Anne & Jeremy, we love you!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love the pics Christy! What an awesome day! I am sad that its over already though : ( I think I decided this after several bar stops and shots, but we really should have an annual Wolff wedding party reunion!

Bobbi said...

Christy, what an great bunch of pics! what a super fun wedding! it was great to hang out with you! conner is such a cutie!!! St. Mankato might just work...