6.14.2009

Mankato Twins Game

Saturday was the fundraiser for the Mankato Twins (Angie's husband, Jay, plays and is also the manager...and I play softball with a few of the other players and my boss, Travis is also on the team, in case you cared). BEAUTIFUL day for it! I only could stay an hour as Connor and I took off for my cousin's graduation party but of course we had to spend some QT with Connor's bff Kate.

Classic pic of Connor and Kate. Gazing into one another's eyes.
Or, Connor is more than likely eyeing the nuk.

Probably tucking his hair behind his ears. Seems to need a hair cut again. But, I think the curls are gone forever :( I had someone tell me when they gave their child their first cut and cut off all of the curls...they never came back. Why oh why couldn't that have happened to me!?!?

I think there was a puff right in between them...

Good grab, Connor. However Kate definitely has her eyes on the treat cup.

1 comment:

The Nesslers said...

Ha cute. Hopefully Connor's poor eyes recovered from the sunscreen...sorry about that.

Thanks for coming to support the team!