9.04.2010

little update

Same story as always, haven't been good at keeping this thing up. Getting old, I know.

This past week Connor didn't have daycare so Mon/Tues my aunt Mary came down to stay with us, which was wonderful! Wednesday he spent the day with Nate and Cheryl, Thursday we took him to the State Fair and yesterday back with Nate and Cheryl followed by dinner and playtime with Madelyn and Ava. Tomorrow he's going to my parents for the morning, Sunday afternoon/evening he's spending with Aaron and then Monday he'll be in the skid loader all day with Bryan working at Aaron's new house. To say the least, it's probably been the best week of his life, ha.

I have pictures from the Steele County Fair yet to share, but I think that's about it. I'll get to it.

Since it's 3:26 in the morning, I'm going to try and go back to sleep. Been up since 1:20 for no apparent reason and feel like I should be up for the day. Not cool. Hopefully Schmo and I will get a good nap in this afternoon.

No comments: