9.06.2010

the nursery theme that never really was

Well, this is a little embarrassing to admit, but I never really finished Connor's nursery. It was the last room in the house that I painted before we moved in and I think my motivation to paint was wearing very, very thin. Yes, one would think over the two years we've been here (wow, two years to the weekend, actually!) I'd have finished it. Nope. If you look closely, you can still see some plant things are still just stenciled on the wall, waiting to be filled in.



So, I figured I should document what I actually did accomplish...before painting over it today. The original plan was that this room would stay the nursery for a future child, but this room features a little bonus area in the back corner that Connor will probably appreciate more than a baby would and this theme doesn't really reflect his personality very well. Pictures to come of his new and improved room. Hopefully in less than two years :)

No comments: