3.04.2008

bad blogger...

Sorry, I realize to be a good blogger you're supposed to post almost daily, I just haven't had much to update. Our next baby appointment is next Friday. Apparently that's the appt where the checkups start to hurt...gee, can't wait. Then we go weekly til this baby arrives.

Bryan's birthday is this Thursday. Probably not doing much as it's card night for the guys, and we decided we're not celebrating birthdays this year. We had childbirth class the night of my birthday. I think we talked about pain that night...happy birthday to me.

Still on track to start digging on or around the 15th, as long as the weather is good and everything is ready to go.

So, that's it. Sorry for all of those reading this blog (ha, who am I kidding, all maybe 2 people? :)), it's going to be really boring until the house starts and then til the baby is here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm reading Christy. It's okay.

Am I 1 of the 2?