3.26.2008

Not Today.

or tomorrow. According to the doctor. Or probably anytime soon. I am MAAAAAAAAAYYYBE dilated to a 1...and that's exactly how the doctor said it, took him a long time to say 'maybe'. I am now measuring a 32, which is confusing since from what I understand it should be growing, and somewhat match up with how many weeks you are along. Dear God if I have to wait another 8 weeks... On a brighter note, I somehow only managed to gain 1 lb in the last two weeks, and if you've been anywhere near me while eating...this would shock you as well :)

And of course no news on the house. We are slotted to get 4 inches of 'plowable' snow tomorrow. And then three days later, another snow/rain shower. And you guessed it, another 3 days later it's set to rain/snow again. LOVING the 10 day forecast.

No comments: