3.02.2008

i must be on drugs.

Up until last night, I had successfully avoided the camera since getting pregnant. Well, there was one picture taken a few weeks ago...however I was able to confiscate the camera and delete it. But last night...some very unkind women, I won't say names, thought it was great to get a few shots. And, I couldn't get them to leave their cameras behind. Anyways. I have finally succumbed to taking an official 'belly pic'. All I heard last night (and throughout my entire pregnancy basically) was 'how much I'll regret it if I don't'. So. Here it is. Nearly 35 weeks along. Five long weeks to go.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like my grandchild is very warm and cozy,grandpa

Unknown said...

Cute belly! :)

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the cover shot on People Magazine...might have to lose more clothes though...demi. : )