3.24.2008

family

Recently received the Christmas pictures from my mom's side of the family, so I thought I'd share. Mostly because I have nothing else of interest to post right now.

Quick update, Bryan and Grant are hoping to stake the lot out tomorrow, then dig Thursday or Friday. Yet, I feel I say this weekly and then the weather ruins the plans. So hopefully it cooperates this week.

Next doctor appointment is this Wednesday morning, we're hoping for an ultrasound to see what position the baby is in, but depends on how busy the doctor is probably.

Other than that, we're just waiting, and getting a little impatient. Oh, and the aunts did the 'pencil' test yesterday at Easter and decided we're having a boy first, then a girl for #2, then we're done apparently. Time will tell I guess.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend :)

The Crew - I think most of us are pictured, including themost adorable Grandma ever :)

The Loula/Bode Clan

No comments: