10.28.2010

pumpkin carving

We carved pumpkins for the first time last night and what I thought would be such a fun family activity, Connor got frustrated that the 'guts' wouldn't come out very easily and was soon bored and apparently Bryan had traumatic experiences as a child with the guts of a pumpkin and wasn't too eager to help. So, I ended up completing by myself during which I was regretting the decision, but of course in the end it will be fun to have them out on the front steps this weekend.





Then I display my work on the table and Bryan tells my my cat looks like a camel. Nice.
Hope to see you all trick-or-treating at 31 Otter Court Sunday night!

Oh, and my camera had an accident (Connor may have been involved) and is out of commission for the moment, hence the poor quality of the photos.

No comments: