So, without further ado, here's my list, and in no particular order.
- Complete six random acts of kindness.
- Get comfortable with walking into a situation and choosing the right ISO, shutter speed an aperture settings on my camera.
- Create a mother/son tradition with Connor.
- Create a mother/son tradition with Grayson.
- Create a tradition with my nieces.
- Display a photo from our wedding.
- Have at least one item (photo, art, anything) on a wall in every room (including hallways) in our house.
- Finish decorating Connor's room.
- Be caught up on all scrapbooks.
Receive income for my photography.
- Host my neighbors for a party.
Learn the basics of sewing.
- Lose 30 pounds.
- If goal #13 is met, lose another 10.
- Decorate the boys' bathroom so they'll enjoy using it. (ie get their crap out of my bathroom :))
- Pack my lunch 4 days a week on average.
- Paint my bathroom.
- Plan a date night once a month.
Run my second half marathon.
- Sew curtains for Connor's room.
- Spend more time on investments and financials.
- Plan meals.
Take a fitness class.
- Take photoshop classes.
- Use coupons at the grocery store.
- Write at least one handwritten note per month.
- Go on a weekend trip with my movie night girls (ha, hope they're all up on board for this :))
- Do girls weekend with my Mom and Sister in Law, make it a tradition.
- Update my resume (not thinking of changing careers anytime soon, but it hasn't been touched since 2005)
- Read six professional/career related books.