12.20.2008

9 to 3

These are my new hours at work!

Riiighhht.

This actually was one stretch of Connor's sleep last night, which is probably the best in months? NO nuk replacement needed. From 3 to 6 I probably was in there twice or so, but still, definite improvements. I think the key is that the past two nights he's taken a little nap from 6 to 630. He doesn't nap at daycare very well, so I'm sure he's just over tired.

Today's agenda:
Start and finish Christmas shopping (ok, we have 3 gifts done)
Wrap all gifts
Clean house
Start and finish all scrapbook type gifts (why do I do this to myself?)

That might be it, but I'm not really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow, annual Vikes game/shopping trip with my dad! Excited! Row 4, 30 yard line or so. Always a good time! Next year maybe we'll include Connor in on the tradition.

No comments: