12.06.2008

'human' food

Daycare started feeding Connor the 'big kid' food (well blended of course) and I think he's digging it! I haven't yet blended anything at home yet...but we did give him a beef stick today. Now, I know, these are probably NOT the best baby food (but I feel better knowing it's me that gives him something we're unsure of). But you should have seen him watch us eat them. He was OBSESSED (similar to the water bottle fetish) with them. So, we gave it to him. And, when we took it away..he was NOT happy. This was really the first time we haven't been able to easily distract him with something new when taking something away. We had to document :)

The love for the beef stick...


Taking the beef stick away...

I know. Bad parents. But it was funny, we couldn't help it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I think that is almost America's Funniest Home Videos worthy. I could hear the host's voice over the whole time...funny stuff! (though poor Connor!)

Erin Wiegratz said...

That's what I do when beef sticks are taken away from me :)