12.27.2008

Post Christmas; New Toys

Like I mentioned previously, the last two days have been low key and relaxing. Yesterday Connor and I hung out most of the day, then we all went out with Nessler's to the Wow Zone in Mankato. It was quite an impressive place and a very fun night. Baby Kate slept the ENTIRE time, she missed all the fun, and I missed playing with her :( Next time.

Today Connor and I went grocery shopping (hosting Christmas #4 tomorrow) and then cleaned the house, got all the laundry done and put away and prepared as much of the food as I could for tomorrow. Fun fun. I also rented a few movies, Step Brothers and Get Smart. Both kind of disappointing.

Last post for the night, going to bed. We put Connor in his crib awake tonight, screamed for probably 45 minutes? With us going in there 2 times to put the nuk in and calm him down. He did fall asleep eventually, so we'll see how long it lasts. (we're breaking EVERY good baby sleep habit in the books. We go in there as soon as he starts crying to put the nuk in, we wait to put him to bed until he's asleep, we bring him into our bed in the middle of the night, and the list goes on. Pretty sure we're doing everything wrong, but hey, we're new at this :))

Connor discovered yet another cabinet, leftover Halloween candy that no one likes. I really, really need to get to this baby proofing thing. (how many times have I said that?)


Bryan cleaning the garage floor with his new pressure washer from my parents.

Connor watching Dad clean the garage floor. The kid could watch Bryan all day. Mom? No. Boring. Dad? Thrilling. I suppose that's a good thing. I'd be worried if he sat this nice while I scrapbooked...

Three Christmas' tires a guy out. Connor woke up all sweaty, it was pretty funny. At least there is a 3 day break before the 4th and final Christmas.


Kind of a weird video, I wish I could figure out how to edit them or at least crop them in some way. Anyways, the point of the video is to capture Connor's latest sound. The heavy breathing, panting thing he does in the beginning of the video. Does it all the time. It's kind of become his new laugh. Weird.

No comments: