5.27.2008

More Smiles

My mom caught some more smiles and talking on camera on Monday. Bryan, Connor and I stayed out there on Sunday night as my dad wanted to put Bryan and I to work on one of his research barns early in the morning. My mom willingly volunteered to take nighttime feedings...and what does Connor do? Sleeps for SIX HOURS. Six. 6. He of course has NEVER done that for me the little brat. But, then last night, he did sleep for 5, up for an hour, then back down for another 4 so I can't complain about that! Hopefully this will become routine. Ha. I'm so sure.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy, Bryan, and Connor,
Great photos of Connor and updates on the house.
Connor is quite the little ham - and the swim trunks are great!
He'll be king of the beach this summer!
We enjoy staying caught up on how you all are doing! Thanks for sharing.
Love, Mary and Roger

The Nesslers said...

What a chunky little monkey! :) I can't wait to see you guys in person....he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

He steals the SHOW! Need I say more?
Hugs,
G/G B