5.02.2008

photo shoot

Mom and I held a little photo shoot with Connor this afternoon...he loved every minute of it (riiiggghht). But actually, he handled it very well :) Just a few that turned out, the lighting in our house is awful so it took me awhile to find the right setting on my camera, and then it was a slow shutter so any movement caused a massive blur...

Also, in case any of you get the Nicollet Ledger, you'll see Connor's birth announcement made it in there, but his name is spelled wrong...and the photo is missing. Can't get everything right I suppose...but for the record, it's Connor...with an O near the end...no E anywhere in sight.




Needed a break halfway thru...


K, not a great picture, but his outfit is so cute I had to post one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so cute!!! Good job with the photo shoot mom and grandma and Connor for cooperating so well. He is WIDE awake - so cute. I just love baby pictures.
Krista Kettner

Anonymous said...

These photo's win the PRIZE! CUTE!
G/G B