4.30.2008

which room...

We took Connor to the house tonight, and actually it was the first time I've really been able to stop there for quite a few weeks, and now I can walk around, in and out of rooms...imagine where I'll put furniture...k, I'll stop :) But it was fun, and we are so excited to keep it moving! I stopped at Lloyd's Lumber yesterday and came home with TONS of things to start picking out. Overhang color, window color, exterior trim color, exterior colors in general, doorknobs and finishes, interior trim and doors, exterior doors...little overwhelming, but it'll give Connor and I something to do during the day to keep him awake :) (still a little trouble distinguishing night and day, okay, quite a bit of trouble)

Anyways, here are some pictures of the house and then one of Connor on the way home, pondering which room he wants for his own...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it looks like Connor is thinking that he will take the master bedroom.
ts

Anonymous said...

The picture of Connor is so cute. He really does look like he's in deep thought!

Amanda

Sarah said...

Cute outfit! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photo's - what a beauiful family! Keep them coming!
L,G/G B