4.09.2008

5:45 a.m.

Not sure I got much sleep last night, even though that was my order from the nurses and Bryan (well, if I sleep...so does he). Woke up about 1:45 with contractions, nothing crazy but they were about 5 minutes apart. I tried to convince myself that it was just gas or indegestion...so everytime it happened I'd tell myself...next one, I'll call the nurse. Finally about 3 I called the nurse. She confirmed the contractions, but since they were a '2' on my pain scale, we weren't too worried about them and nurse Kris thought I should try and rest as much as possible.

So, at 5 she came in (I slept about an hour or so thru the contractions) and took out the cervidil. Slept another half hour and then she came back in and hooked up my monitors. Baby is active and heart is pumping at about 140-ish.

In 5 minutes she'll come start the Pitosin.

Come out baby!

No comments: