4.09.2008

Blog from Grandma Ruth

Hi Everybody - just thought I'd let you know that I'm here in the hospital with Christy trying not to be too big of a pain in the rear. This has got to be one of the most exciting days in my life. Christy at this point is trying not to be TOO depressed that baby hasn't gotten serious about this whole birthing thing yet. Nurse Tracy just said Christy could start moving around in about 1/2 hour to help jiggle baby into position. That could be a challenge considering all the stuff she's hooked up to.
And I promise to keep my finger out of the way when it's my turn to take some pictures : )
That's it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ru and Christy ... even hooked up to an IV pole, you two can do the Schottisch down the hall! One-two-three hop, One-two-three hop, HOP hop, HOP hop, HOP hop, HOP hop. Repeat until BB arrives. Love, Greataunt Mar

Anonymous said...

Nate send this message- via his other half.
Could've saved some money on delivery - Grandma Ruth could've delivered her own grandchild -she is a DOCTOR!