4.08.2008

our last free moments

Well, here we are, sitting at Panera, having our 'last supper' as a 'normal' couple. Bryan has been REALLY good this afternoon. Normally having him drive me to get my eyebrows waxed, actually come into Target with me instead of sitting in the car, through the mall, into Motherhood Maternity, American Eagle, the movie store, Kohls...etc., would have been like asking him to watch an all day marathon of America's Next Top Model or something. However, I just kept reminding him how this is probably the last time I'll ever ask him to come shopping with me, and that would motivate him enough to go to the next stop with even a little smile on...what a guy.

And sorry if I promised anyone the next pictures I would post would be of the baby...sorry, we stopped at the lot first on our way into Mankato. The walls are getting taller...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That totally sounds like Ben, it's all I can do to get him to go grocery shopping with me once every two months! :)

Let's get laboring girl, I want to see some pics of Baby Bode!!!