4.04.2008

what a day!

Wow, what a day. Bryan dug out the garage in the morning, Grant, Ben and Jamie got the footings laid (garage, house was done yesterday), and then the cement guys came about 2:30 and poured all of the footings. THEN...we had our doctor appointment. Sounds like I'm not progressing very well on my own, maybe dilated to a 2. We did a quick ultrasound and baby is in position! Sooooooo...we are heading in Tuesday night for sure at 6 p.m. and they'll put me on a drug to ripen my cervix, and then get me going about 5 or 6 a.m. on Wednesday. Maybe the baby will come before all of this, but, we highly doubt it, so plan on 4/9/08 for BB's arrival!! I think it has set in with Bryan much more than me, it still doesn't seem quite real to me, but I'm sure Tuesday I'll be going crazy with anticipation, fear, nervousness, excitement, all of the above...

I put this contraption/truck/machine right up there with the giant sprayers that are used in the fields when the crops are too high...


Everyone made fun of my boots. But, at least I didn't get muddy.


The guy in the orange, apparently we call him 'Crunch'. Just about ready to start sending the concrete down the pipe...

I just thought this was cute.


Finished product for the day. Next step the block guys, and as long as it's not raining, they'll be here on Monday.

That's all for now!

No comments: