4.08.2008

the first of many...

Here starts my first post about our birth/labor experience. Granted, we don't get to the hospital for another 11 hours...but, obviously, it's on my mind. Slept pretty well last night, Bryan is mad that I was awake at 5, but, better than 3!

Goal is to clean the house today, do laundry, dishes, etc. I have a whole list of to-do's. We'll see how motivated I stay :)

So yes, we will have internet access in the hospital, providing Mom's wireless card likes my computer, so we will plan on updating the blog, and we'll try and keep it to exciting stuff...unless it's a completely uneventful and boring evening (chances are good for this), then, you might have to deal with more boring posts. But for all of you whiners, at least they won't be about the lot.

1 comment:

The Nesslers said...

Boring or not...blog away....