4.03.2008

spoiled with progress

It seems things are moving along so well with the lot! Today Grant and Ben laid the footings while Bryan continued to work on shaping the lot. Obviously lots of work to do...but it's starting to take shape! Tomorrow they'll pour cement into the footings and the garage I believe, after Bryan digs that out. Monday is the plan for the first sub to come in and start laying the block!

I'm technically standing in the first garage stall, or pretty close (house and garage sit at 30 some degree angle to each other), looking towards the house. The front door area is in the lower left of the photo where it kind of widens out.



Standing in the back corner of the garage/sub garage corner. The area in the bottom half of the photo is going to be the sub-garage.


View from front left of house.


The guys staking/leveling/measuring out (not sure which one really) the garage. Bryan will dig this out to grade tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't come out and seen it yet... I have seen alot of houses at this stage and I will come out when it is done if not to visit ben before that :-) very exciting and trust me, I know everyone pry thought I wasnutso but I took tons of pictures of our house while he was building it. It's fun to watch them go from the ground up :-)