4.21.2008

Connor learns to share!

We're still trying to figure out our routine here at home. Connor seems to be a little bit of a night owl...so we are going to try and play more during the day so he takes those nice long naps at night instead of the afternoon. Good luck, I know...we can dream. Grandma Loula spoiled us last night and stayed over and took care of the nighttime feedings...maybe she should just move in? :)

I have a few pictures from our first bathtime, but they're not on my computer yet so I will post later, but I will say that I don't think he enjoyed it much...if at all. But, he has a severe case of diaper rash so I'm sure nothing really feels good on it right now. Poor guy.
We're taking our first expedition out of the house today! I have an appointment for my ears, then we're going to attempt the mall to return a few things. Grandma Loula is coming along so we can tag team if Connor decides to hate this experience...
So, the sharing story. Our friends Sarah, Trav and their son Cody were over yesterday and shared that their little dog, Zoe, is in heat and the diapers Sarah bought were a little too big. So of course Connor offered to share a few of his newborn diapers, confident that he'll be growing out of them soon anyways. Thanks, Sarah, for sharing a pic :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy and Bryan,
Glad to hear that you are home, at last! We just got back from the lake and weren't able to access your blog from up there so were wondering what was going on.

Hoping to meet Connor real soon...
XOXO
Auntie Nancy and Uncle Mark