4.11.2008

on our way

Bryan, mom and I are on our way to the hospital, able to post via mom’s wireless internet card. Connor arrived safe and sound to Children’s at about 730, I called up there right after they had walked in. The nurse recommended I call back thirty minutes later, so we did that. They transferred me to nurse, and I could hear Connor crying in the background. She said he was just adjusting to his new accommodations, and obviously not digging it too much yet. I’m sure he is wondering where the heck his mom and dad are…we’re on our way Connor!! So, they have taken x-rays and the doctor has checked on him a few times so that’s good. Hopefully we have good news to post about once we get to the hospital.

Thanks so much to everyone already for all of your support and prayers, we are so thankful to each and every one of you.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck! I'll stay tuned for more updates! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Christy and Bryan. I was so surprised and saddened to hear this news. I can't imagine the fear and helplessness you're experiencing. You're going to the best kids' hospital around. Think positive and try to stay strong. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug! Love you! We're staying tuned!
XOXO
Auntie Nancy and Uncle Mark

Lora said...

Hi Christy and Bryan,
Thank you for keeping us up to date..we are so sorry that all this is happening. We're bummed we couldn't meet Connor tonight and hope to meet him very soon.
Stay positive and we're sending you a big online hug and can't wait for this bump in the road to be over!
All our love, Craig, Lora & Madelyn
XOXOXOXOXO

Minnesota Girl said...

Sorry to hear about this little "bump", I can't imagine how tough it is for you right now. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

Moldstad's said...

Hi Christy and Bryan,

You don't know me, but I am close friends with Sarah Harstad. I talked to her in chapel at Bethany a couple of days ago and she told me you were in labor. I've been reading your blogs ever since! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. What a precious miracle! I was heartbroken when I read your latest posts. I just wanted to let you know that you and your little one will be in my prayers.

God's Blessings,
Joni Moldstad