4.09.2008

I like drugs

OK - enough is enough. Nurse Tracy said I experienced natural labor, so I feel good about that. Now for Nubane - got my first dose at 2:20 or so...pretty sure that whatever I heard about this stuff was right on. Little disappointed that I can still feel the contractions at all...but they are definitely more tolerable. They tell me the next dose of Nubane won't feel quite this good...but hey, even half this good will be good for ME. Bryan is sitting by my side pushing against my back. Right now he's worried that he may pass out when the good stuff starts...hmmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Baby Bode, let's get a move on...several of us are being highly unproductive today keeping up with this blog about you...must be a STUBBORN BODE BOY!!!!

Love to all of you,

Carisa, Billy, Blake & Liam

Marta said...

You're a very impressive woman, Christy Bode. To be able to be in labor and blog...that's dedication. But I'm glad...I keep checking back for news...any news...this is more exciting than work by far!

Can't wait to see or hear about your beautiful new addition.

-Marta

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with Carisa that it must be a boy since it hasn't come out yet! We all know how stubborn those Bode boys can get! :) Good grief that baby has been in there long enough I think it's time to come out already! I could barely pay attention in class today cause I kept wondering if you had your baby or not yet. Hang in there!

Love you guys!

Amanda

SHarstad said...

I agree with Marta - labor and blogging - awesome! I have to leave my computer for awhile - I am scared I will miss something. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog stuff is pretty cool Christy! Love to hear about the updates. Hang in there Bryer you'll make it through. You guys will both be great parents!!

Aunt Vick