4.07.2008

baby bode update

Sorry, don't mean to get you excited...there really isn't anything to update. I worked my last day at the office today for a few months, and it still doesn't seem real. Maybe it will tomorrow, but today seemed like any other day for the most part. Crazy. Just crazy. Tomorrow at this time Bryan and I will be in uncomfortable hospital beds, I'll be in some terrible gown, and we'll probably be bored out of our minds unless contractions start, which I don't think they will until Wednesday morning. But, we will find out.

And no fear, my mom is getting me her wireless internet card so I will for sure have access in the hospital so we can keep the blog and everyone updated. I think I'd go nuts without internet.

So...for now, you still have to put up with the boring pictures of concrete. Next week at least there will be some lumber...or at least that's the plan!

1 comment:

SHarstad said...

Dearest Christy and baby B. I am thinking about you and praying for a great time for mom. :) Hope to see you soon!
xxoo
Sarah