4.09.2008

Progress!!!!

Contractions are about 1-2 minutes apart, super strong, doctor thinks it might be within the hour. HA. And then I woke up. The only progress I have to update on is...the house. Yes, I'm sure you were all looking forward to not having to look at concrete block pictures at least for a few days, but do you think Bryan could actually sit here in this hospital room the ENTIRE time? No. So, here you are, a few pictures of the basement at the house. They are done laying block there and are starting on the garage and porch this afternoon.

Okay, and for a real report, contractions are in fact getting stronger, but I can still breathe normally through them for the most part. They are getting a little more consistent, which is good. I'm having some back pain with the contractions so apparently that's a good thing, too.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks lovely, BUT I'd like to see some Baby Bode pictures!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HA! You had ME going there for a bit! I even called Sarah cause I was so excited!! lol. jerk. FYI-Sarah and I are betting on times! Sarah says 10 PM and I say later than that! hehehe. Hopefully it won't be that long! :-P Heard anything from Heather? PS. This is Shannon Reichel

christy bode said...

Ha, sorry :P Thanks for the guesses of extremely long labor...but, my guess is right up there!

Anonymous said...

would you get on with it already!

- Robin

Sarah said...

I say 4:30pm.