5.18.2008

Connor's Reaffirmation

Last night we had Connor's Reaffirmation ceremony at Hosanna in Mankato. The ceremony went very well and then we all went out for a great supper at Neighbors. Connor was actually baptised on Friday, April 11th, right before he was transported up to Childrens Hospital. (just in case any of you are new to our blog)

Connor's sponsors are Uncles Joe and Aaron. I can just imagine all that they will teach him throughout the course of his life... :)

Here are a few (okay a lot) of pictures from the event.

I wasn't really digging the actual Christening outfits that they sell for little boys, so we found this little Winnie the Pooh outfit, I think it was perfect :) (okay, so he looked like a little chef, but he was still cute)


There was a set of twins baptized along with Connor.


The sponsors, Joe and Aaron


As Pastor Dan was walking around with him...he was saying how Connor was sleeping so peacefully...then oops 'I think there is something else going on...I better move my hand'.



Loula Clan

Uncle Joe

Bode Clan

Us with Pastor Dan. It was a year exactly that Pastor married us :)

No comments: