5.18.2008

nice tupperware?

You may be wondering, what the heck is this picture worth blogging about? Or, I'm probably not as clever as I thought and you know what it is already. Well, this is the top tier of our wedding cake which I'm thawing since tomorrow is officially our one year anniversary. Bryan and I are celebrating tonight by going to the cities for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. So excited!

Another note of excitement about the tupperware...it's from one of our wedding gifts that we have just stored waiting for our new house (besides this one piece of course). The house is coming along so well...it might be just a few months before I'll be able to unpack ALL of my tupperware among so many other things! Seems like such a small thing...but really, it's exciting...trust me.


Mmm...buttercream frosting...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary Bryan & Christy! I can't believe it has been a year already. Look what you have to show for that first year!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe that you two have been married for an entire year already! And yet.... long at everything you have accomplished - Connor being the most important "extra" in your lives!

Lots of love,
Aunt Rita