5.15.2008

yet another photo shoot :)

We once again took Connor to a photo studio, this session a little more laid back, and way more successful! These are just a few, and they're not really 'edited' yet, and there are plenty more good ones, or at least we captured quite a few of Connor's many facial expressions... :)

So, I've made a minor promise to not take him to a studio for at least another month...but that doesn't mean we can't still play around here at home :)

Big weekend coming up, Connor gets baptized (well, it'll be a reaffirmation ceremony technically
since he was already baptized in the hospital) Saturday night, Saturday morning Bryan and I are meeting with Grant and the electrician at the house, they are hoping to get in on Monday and start their work, and then I feel like there is something going on Sunday but I can't remember...

Hope you all have a great weekend!




4 comments:

The Nesslers said...

Love them and loved seeing you guys today! And I guess I saw you yesterday two...loving it....Visit more please:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...adorable. He's perfect. Love the one of the two of you!

anne

The Jensen clan said...

What a beautiful baby! Look at those eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply put- they are all precious!
I agree with Anne, you two together, there is NO other Mother's Day gift that special-what a real TREASURE!

L, G/G B