6.14.2008

bad blogger

Not sure why I've been so terrible at posting on a regular basis...even when I get yelled at from friends. I promise to do better. Here's a little summary of the week (and then you'll see why I really haven't blogged):

-worked a bit
-got Connor's announcements in the mail (finally)
-Connor slept from 11 to 8 one night
-started going on at least one walk a day, once I even went out three times
-Connor is starting to 'like' his car seat and stroller rides ('starting to' doesn't mean ALWAYS)
-celebrated Mother's Day and went to Chanhassen Dinner Theater with some friends
-The house is still coming along, the upstairs is probably completely sheet rocked and it's almost completely sided
-playing in an all day volleyball tournament today on 3 hours of sleep
-Connor got his 2 month shots yesterday and Grandma Loula offered to take him for the night, and when I talked to her last night...he had basically been screaming in pain almost the entire day/night
-I haven't seen Connor since 3 ish yesterday afternoon and I miss him terribly

That might be about it. My maternity leave is quickly approaching its end...it has gone by too fast. A few weeks ago I would have told someone, oh, I could go back if I had to right now...and now I'm getting a little anxiety about leaving him every day...but, it'll be fine :(

Happy Fathers Day!!!

PS. Like I said, I promise to be better, and include pictures

No comments: