6.01.2008

shower fun!

Yesterday my Aunt Mary hosted a baby shower for Connor and I and Krystal and our niece/cousin on the way. It was an amazing shower! From the decor, the food, the guests, the games and the gifts!! Just awesome. There are SO many pictures to post...so I apologize in advance, they're going to come in a few separate posts.


Myself and Krystal (can hardly see Baby Loula, but she's there :))

To start...the decor.

The head table





One of the smaller tables, notice the centerpiece...it's made of baby socks. See below ;)



Same thing...only blue :)

Misc...

One of the games was to try the baby food and guess which flavor it was. I've decided I must have bad taste buds? Because it was kind of difficult. Plus, over half of them were disgusting. I don't recommend anything green in color.

We got TONS of great gifts (could hardly fit everything in my car), but these were especially cute, can't wait to try the little robe out!

A big thanks again to Mary for hosting and for everyone that came!! It was such a blast and what a beautiful day!

No comments: