6.05.2008

six.

Six is our new favorite number in this Bode household. It represents the number of hours Connor has been sleeping at night, for probably almost the last week, almost two. Now, I know, all of you moms out there are like, oh don't count on that lasting every night. Don't worry, every night when I put him down, I think, this will be the night that we're up every hour for some reason, so I've hardly called it a 'routine'...but it sure is nice. Pros and cons to when the 6 hours begin...9 oclock is nice because then I get to go to bed at a decent time...but then I'm up at 3. Or, down at 11, when I'm overly tired (then I always pump once I get him down so it's extra late beyond my bedtime), but then up at 5 and at that point, Bryan can maybe help feed while I pump. Either way, it's still nice.

And, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Trying to get as much work done as possible...

No comments: