6.17.2008

round is a shape

I forgot to mention Connor's 'stats' from his 2 month checkup. 90th percentile for weight...50th for height. So, we're short and fat. But we think the rolls are still pretty cute :) (and...when they are inserting a 2" needle into your childs' thighs...I was thankful for the rolls!)

Did a little photo shoot when we got home today. I've decided I'm going to have to increase my photography skills...he's definitely moving more than the last time I attempted a photo shoot, and if I use the 'motion' setting on my camera, it needs a flash, and I just didn't like how those were turning out. If I used the 'snow' setting...I liked them better, but then caught every small movement and it was a blur. So these are about the only ones that turned out. I'm going to have to play around a bit with my camera, I'm sure I can do better.


Getting pretty good about lifting our shoulders and chest off of the ground. He's much better on a solid surface than here on the couch and pillow.


Trying to tell me his head is too heavy to constantly lift up.



Showing off the rolls.



3 comments:

The Nesslers said...

I absolutely love the man boobs in the last one....sooooo cute. Can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to comment on the man boobs in the last photo when I noticed Angie did already. You have one cute baby.

P.S. Chubby babies are the cutest by far!:)

P.S.S. Your house is going to be huge and beautiful!

SHarstad said...

The swimming suit picture looks like he is trying to flex for us or be a big tough guy. :)Cute pictures.