6.26.2008

more fun at the lake

Tuesday night Bryan and I went out to the lake since it was so nice our. Our friends, Craig and Lora and their daughter Madelyn joined us for grilling out and a boat ride. It was nice and relaxing!

This weekend is the big 'Friendship Days' celebration in Nicollet. Not sure Connor meets the height requirements for any of the rides...but I'm probably going to have to get a few pictures :)

Mom and Dad get home from South Africa tomorrow as well. I had to continually turn her down to Fed Ex Connor over there...so its about time they get home. Which reminds me, I have a few pictures that she's sent to share. I'll do that sometime or another.

A few from the boat ride the other night...


Connor wanted to drive too...


Or not. Geez, those chins seem to get in the way of breathing almost.


It's possible Connor's thighs are larger than Madelyn's.


Last time for this shirt...already was a little too tight around the neck and chins. Sad. So cute.

No comments: