6.22.2008

Scrapfest

Ok, it wasn't the real scrapfest (that's coming this September)...but it was a weekend of scrapping! A bunch of women from town and my friend Sarah went to a scrapbook retreat in Hutchinson over the weekend. I think that could be my life maybe someday. Own a scrapbook retreat. It cost $1500 to rent out for the weekend (divided by 15 women), and this lady is booked nearly thru next summer and into fall. CRAZY! The website is www.pheasantrunretreat.com. It was an amazing facility and we had a blast! I didn't get a crazy amount done, but I did get quite a few pages done...but even still, I think I got 10 spreads done...and Connor isn't even home from the hospital yet in his book. Too much to scrap his first week of life! But, it was a good start and I feel I'm on a roll...I hope to get some done my last two weeks before I go back to work, but we'll see. The house is demanding attention as well.

Alright, anyways. Sarah took some pictures of Connor this morning before we left from the retreat, and they're on her blog. He was pretty happy this morning :) (maybe because he knew we were going home?)

I think we all agreed that we'll be doing this again! Maybe in winter...it was pretty hard to stay inside over the weekend when it was so gorgeous outside!

Hope you all had good weekends!

No comments: