6.05.2008

siding

The house is looking more like a house everyday! They started putting siding on yesterday I believe, pretty exciting. They have been insulating the last few days and I believe will start sheet rocking any day now? Grant said I'd be painting in about 2 weeks. CRAZY!! That means I should really get on the task of picking out paint colors...geez.

And don't worry, the siding needs to be painted yet, so don't think that's the color we selected.

So yeah, moving right along! We also finalized our appliances for the most part, which is great, so now we just have to purchase them before Saturday I believe to still get the 20% cash back. Just waiting for the green light from Grant that our cabinets will work with the appliances.

I think that's about it for now...about ready for some nice weather. This jet stream needs to get the heck up on outta here.



No comments: