9.10.2008

5 months!

It is so hard to believe that Connor is 5 months old today. 5 months! He is growing so fast :( I unfortunately don't have any new photos today, but he's going to my mom's all weekend and I have a pretty good feeling she'll take some good photos, and I'll be sure to send LOTS of outfits along for the random photo shoots. Ha. Poor kid. He is definitely all boy. Again there was activity in the back yard after work today, Bryan and another guy were working on re-constructing the smaller retaining wall (had to move it) and he could have sat out there for hours I think watching them work. It was cute.

Bryan thankfully took Connor to a church ice cream social tonight so I could work on a wedding card box for a friend and get things half ready for scrapfest this weekend. I have all of my scrapbook stuff packed, just basically need to pack clothes and stuff like that now. I'll just throw that all in a bag tomorrow night probably.

Just heard from Bryan, he won't be home for another 45 minutes or so...might as well get to that packing tonight...of course after I finish pumping. Which, I'm proud to say I think I'm officially down to only 4 times a day and still way over producing. Can't wait for it to be over with. (should be able to quit sometime mid December and then have enough to make it til he's a year and can start regular milk...3 more months...I think I can do it)

No comments: