9.18.2008

the boppy cushion

Connor seems to love the little boppy full cusion thing whenever he's sleepy. He seems to just 'know' it means bed time, nap time, etc. We use it a lot. Almost every night, Bryan brings him upstairs and he and Connor watch TV while Connor eventually falls asleep, by the time I get upstairs, they're both out, and I bring Connor to his crib. Even when he's just waiting for me to get us ready in the mornings, he might take a little snooze. Or, in the middle of the night, if I'm too tired (lazy?) to sit and rock him back to sleep and get him back into his crib, we'll bring him into our bed with us. I feel more comfortable with him on the cushion so I know neither of us would roll over him. However, it won't be long where he'll be able to get out of the cushion on his own free will (he's growing up so fast :()


Waiting for mom to get ready in the mornings.



A shot from this morning while I was getting ready.


Right after he woke up.


You might be asking yourself why it appears we are trying to suffocate him with his burp rag? Don't worry, there is always air flow through the nose. ha. It keeps his nuk in while he's falling asleep, then eventually the nuk falls out and the rag slips off. (genius trick from the ladies at daycare)

No comments: